|Description: The Meiji IM-7200 inverted trinocular metallurgical microscope includes the following:
- Objective Lenses: E.Planachromat Infinity Corrected objectives for brightfield observation E5x, E10x, E20x and E50x. Objectives are mounted in an extra large smooth operating, revolving quadruple ball-bearing nosepiece.
- Eyepieces: Siedentopf-type trinocular head, inclined at 30° with an 80/20 beamsplitter that can be engaged for photomicroscopy. 100% of the light goes to the eyetubes or 80% to the phototube and 20% to the eyetube. Interpupilliary distance is adjustable from 53mm to 75mm. A graduated diopter adjustment is provided on the left eyetube. Includes paired 10X super widefield high eyepoint eyepieces.
- Total Magnification: 50x, 100x, 200x, and 500x.
- Specimen Stage: The standard fixed plain stage measures 180mm (x) by 245mm (y). The optional attachable mechanical stage measures 112mm (x) x 71mm (y). The mechanical stage features ergonomically positioned right-handed coaxial drop down controls (MA875).
- Focusing: Coaxial low positioned coarse and fine focus controls, graduated to 2 microns per division. Controls are fitted with tension adjustment and safety auto stop. The focus range is 35mm. The movement runs in extra wide precision ball-bearing hardened steel tracks.
- Illumination: A powerful Koehler method vertical illuminator with 6 volt 30 watt halogen bulb in an adjustable centering socket provides enhanced image quality of observations and adjustable brightness control.
- Warranty: Meiji Techno warrants this product against defects in material and/or workmanship for the life of the instrument from the date of original purchase to the original purchaser. Electrical warranty is 90 days.