UCI/Dynamic Hardness Tester
Non-Destructive Hardness Testing
- Non-Destructive hand held portable hardness tester
- Combines UCI and Leebs portable hardness testing in one state of the art device
- Test steel with min thickness of .08” and unlimited max thickness (Other materials may have larger minimum thickness levels, depending on hardness)
- Blazing fast test results
- Rockwell, Brinell and Vickers hardness test conversions shown on display
- Large Memory w/USB Output
- Choice of manual UCI probes; 1kg, 2kg, 5kg & 10kg
- Optional Motorized Probes: .30kg, .80kg, & 1kgf
- Available Impact Devices(Leebs) D, DC, D+15, G & DL
For internal-shape applications where a thin pour will completely fill the cavity without voids. A complete replica casting is quickly formed.
- Manipulation time is 5 minutes and cure time is 15 minutes.
- Start to finish: 20 minutes.
- Kits include graduated mixing cups, wooden spatulas and instructions.
- Use with REPRO-MIX Dispensing Gun System
Roll tow equal-sized balls of catalyst putty and base putty and simply knead them together like dough.
Excellent for external shapes. Simply spread over master pushing down with fingers and wait for cure 8-10 minutes. You have 3 or 4 minutes of manipulation time – Therefore 14 minutes start to finish. You can also cast internal shapes and cavities but some pressure should be applied sush as a weighted object on top.
|Mounting Clips||Met-clips (metal)|
|Uni-clips (black plastic)|
|Cups / Sticks||(7oz) Waxed Graduated|
|(7oz) Paper Graduated|
|(4oz) Plastic Graduated Wooden Spatulas|
|Spray Cans||Silicone lubricant|
|Fluorocarbon dry lube|
|Cleaner / Degreaser Plastic spray|
|Scoops & Pumps||Gallon Pump|
|Safety Ware||Disposable Gloves|
|LUCITE THERMOPLASTIC provides an economical transparent mount for specimens.
Allows the operator to see areas of interest on the mount. Good edge retention &
|PHENOLIC THERMOSETTING These are the most popular and economcal materials to use. Its fast, has a med shrinkage, med edge retention and low hardness.|
|DIALLYL PHTHALATE SHORT GLASS||BLUE|
|DIALLYL PHTHALATE SHORT GLASS used for a harder surface finish. Chemical resistance. Excellent edge retention.|
|DYALLYL PHTHALATE MINERAL FILLED||BLUE|
|DIALLYL PHTHALATE MINERAL FILLED provides moderate shrinkage and chemical resistance. Excellent edge retention, high hardness.|
|BLACK EPOXY COURSE/GLASS FILLED||BLACK|
|BLACK EPOXY FINE/FILLED||BLACK|
|BLACK EPOXY THERMOSETTING has superior edge retention, tough grinding and excellent flow characteristics. Chemical resistant. High hardness.|