Stereo Zoom Microscope
Stereo Zoom Microscope
The EMZ8TR-PBH includes the best-selling Meiji EMZ-8TR trinocular zoom stereo microscope body with a 212-mm pole stand and variable-intensity halogen illumination. The primary reason for the EMZ-8TR’s success is that all three ports operate simultaneously via the trinocular beam splitter, thereby facilitating on-screen displays (with an appropriate digital camera) while simultaneously viewing through the eyepieces–a useful solution for education, training, and presentation purposes.
The microscope body has a 0.7x-4.5x zoom range, rotates 360º for convenient viewing options, and has a maximum working distance of 104 mm without an auxiliary Barlow lens. Depending on your choice of eyepieces (5x, 10x, 12.5x, 15x, 20x, or 30x), you can achieve magnification ranging from 7x to 135x.
There are dual diopters for convenient focusing of both eyes, and the eyepieces have an interpupillary adjustment range of 54-75 mm to adjust to the distance between your eyes. The base includes a black/white reversible stage plate with two stage clips.
This microscope is also popular for veterinary embryo transfer applications.
These microscopes are manufactured under the strict guidelines established under ISO 9001:2000 Standards. They are sold with Meiji Techno’s limited lifetime warranty.
The Meiji line of microscopes offers more than 40 different stands, as well as a number of other options. Call our microscope professionals toll free at (877) 409-3556 for information on configuring a microscope to suit your application.
- Microscope Body: Trinocular + trinocular beam splitter (Optional Binocular), dual diopters, interpupillary adjustment 54-75mm
- Objectives: 0.7x – 4.5x zoom range
- Zoom Ratio: 6.5:1
- Zoom Control: Dual, graduated, bilateral mount
- Working Distance: 104 mm
- Eyepieces: Choose from 5x, 10x, 12.5x, 15x, 20x, 30x (including eyecups)
- Microscope Base: Pole stand, 212 mm high. Includes sliding focus block, reversible white/black stage plate, two stage clips.
- Illumination: 10W incident and transmitted variable-intensity halogen lights.
- Dust Cover
- Warranty: Manufacturer’s Lifetime Limited Warranty. Electrical warranty is 90 days.
- Shipping Weight: 22 lbs.