The No. 3817 Automated Digital Hardness Testing System provides durable, precise results for even the most demanding applications. Capable of measuring all Rockwell, Rockwell Superficial, Vickers* and Brinell* Scales, it meets or exceeds all major industry standards requirements, offering unsurpassed accuracy, reliability and overall performance.
Easy-to-use and exceptionally precise, this full-featured system offers one-touch automated testing with minimal operator involvement. Overall, the No. 3817 is the ultimate hardness testing solution.
- One-touch automated testing with minimal operator involvement
- Closed-loop NTEP load cell technology improves repeatability and efficiency, while eliminating conventional weights method
- Preset dwell times and automatic cylindrical correction for hardness value comply with ASTM E-18 tolerances
- Hardness numbers are displayed from 1 to 1/100th point on the digital control panel, which is easy to use and to view
- Built-in electronic conversion charts for cross-referencing hardness scales and approximating tensile strength – no mechanical or electronic adjustments required
- Meets or exceeds new ASTM and ISO requirements, and meets Direct NIST Traceability requirements
- RS232C output
- Detachable clamping device for oversized or irregular parts
- Self-contained head assembly adaptable for special applications
- Rigid, modular base assembly
- Upper and lower limit alarms
- Fitted tray for indentors and anvils
- Includes detachable clamping device, direct verification certificate for load, depth, hysteresis and timing, indirect verification certificate for B, C, 30N and 30T scales, operator manual, indentor installation tool, and AC power cable
- 2-year limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A
Minor Load 10kg
<Minor Load - Superficial 3kg
Major Load 60/100/150kg
Major Load - Superficial 15/30/45kg
Test Force Control Motorized
Results Display Digital Readout
Throat Depth 5 1/2"
Maximum Test Height 10"
Unit Height/Width/Depth 33 1/4" x 8" x 19 3/4"
Weight 185 lbs.
*Requires separate equipment to measure across indent. CCD camera and software vision system available in our store.
Made in the U.S.A.