|Ultra-high intensity spot UV lamp These super-powerful lamps make NDT inspections easier, safer and more reliable. They feature state-of-the-art micro discharge light (MDL) technology with a fatigue-free ergonomic design.
- Deliver up to 10 times the UV-A output of conventional HID
- inspection lamps
- Prefocused at the factory
- Instant on/off/restrike
- Lightweight, solid-state ballast
- Integral bulb/reflector assembly
- Stay-cool, impact-resistant and dent-proof housing
- Available in 120V, 230V, 240V and 100V versions, as well as battery-operated versions
- All bulbs feature a rated life of 2,000 hours
The ML-3500S with a spot reflector has a nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 50,000 μW/cm2 at 15 inches (38 cm).
In addition, all MAXIMA™ lamps are available in battery-operated “M” versions. Each includes a 12-volt, 7 amp/hr rechargeable battery that will operate the lamp for a full two hours. A battery charger and carrying case are included.