The ARS-10K is a fully automatic testing system capable of programming, indenting, viewing and recording in one convenient location. By configuring the ARS-10K to your specifications, the CM-Series performs Micro indentations from 1-1000gf in either Vickers or Knoop; or both using the optional dual indenter, while the CV-Series performs Macro/Vickers indentations from 0.3-50kgf. For accuracy and productivity, the ARS-10K is the perfect all-in one system.
• Auto-measure by selecting your programmed pattern (indent, focus, read, record)
• Various measurement patterns (straight, zigzag, circle, line set, random)
• Instant HV hardness displayed on chart after measurements on carbonized layer
• Upper/lower safety switches on Z-axis prevent damage to indenter and objectives
• Various data outputs available – Measurement data, hardness distribution chart, case depth, max. value, min. value, mean value, dispersion standard deviation, coefficient of variation, OK-NG criteria, conversion data, etc.
As a variety of new materials are being introduced to the market and products continue to be downsized, the significance of micro hardness testing has increased dramatically. CM-800 Series Micro Indentation Hardness Testers are amazingly accurate, utilizing advanced technology with an emphasis on user friendliness. Combine the CM Series with the available automated system (ARS) for flexibility that grows as your needs do.
• Built in dial-a-weight system easily changes from load to load.
• Advanced microcomputer with LCD touch panel display (CM-800/CM-800AT)
• Automated test sequence performs easy hands-free loading operation
• Vickers, Knoop, Brinell and fracture toughness (Kc) testing (CM-800/CM-800AT)
• Fine measuring lines in microscope provide accurate indent readings
• Turret allows up to 3 different objectives attached at once (4 on CM-800)
• Unique light source with interchangeable color filters for clear viewing
• Certified and ready to use